Totara Learning has released Totara Learn 10, the latest version of its open source learning management software and the first release to bear the new Totara Learn product name replacing the previous Totara LMS name.
Some of the key new features and functionality available within Totara Learn 10 include:
- 360 feedback self-assessment
- Users can add their own evaluations for a fully rounded review process.
- Create custom graphic-based navigation across the site using your own uploaded images.
- Create on-screen guided tours for new users or new features within your Totara Learn site.
- Instant learning access for self-registered users
- Course completion progress bars now represent the number of tracked course activities a learner has completed.
- Allows you to quickly restore accidentally deleted courses or activities.
Iain Napier, Totara Product Manager, said: “We have a bunch of new features that will benefit partners and subscribers alike. Totara Learn 10 includes 150 improvements over and above useful improvements from Moodle 3.1 and 3.2. Some are large and visible, others are focused on improving the platform under the covers. Our community can start using these features straight away by visiting our help site and provide feedback in our community forums."
Further details from Totara.