When the BC Open Textbook Project began in 2012, the dream was to create 50 open textbooks in the top 40 highest-enrolled subject areas in the province.
The project has now grown to over 150 open textbooks, with another 10 titles recently being added to the collection.
The latest open textbooks to be added to the collection are:
- eMarketing: The Essential Guide to Online Marketing
- Cross Connection Control for Plumbing and Piping Trades: Plumber Apprenticeship Program Level 3
- Chemistry – Atoms First: OpenStax
- Essential Skills Companion Kit for Culinary Arts Trades Training
- Introduction to Sociology 2e: OpenStax
- Steps to Success: Crossing the Bridge Between Literacy Research and Practice
- University Success
- Teaching Autoethnography: Personal Writing in the Classroom
- Fundamentals of Business
- American Government: OpenStax
You can access all of the BC Open Textbook collection here.