Learning Design Live is specifically intended for anyone involved in learning tech design, and is running in conjunction with the World of Learning Conference & Exhibition which is taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on the 17th & 18th October.
Topics range from creating effective micro learning, gamification — latest and best techniques, rapid design and development, and enhancing the visual aspects of content, and will include the following sessions:
- Designing digital learning for the post-SCORM world, Asi DeGani & Jo Colley
- Just-in-time or Just-in-case? Delivering learning at the point of need, John Curran
- Designing an effective VR learning programme, Kate Pasterfield
- Multi-device game engine that's changing the learning landscape, Lindsey Coode
- Building engaged learning communities, Julian Stood
Learning Design Live give you the opportunity to hear insights from a number of L&D experts who have a wealth of knowledge to share. Full details of the programme are available here.