CloserStill, the organisers of the Learning Technologies Awards, have kicked off this years competition by announcing the categories and dates for entry submissions.
The 17 categories in this years race are:
- Best learning technologies project - commercial sector
- Best learning technologies project - public & non-profit sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - commercial sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - public & non-profit sector
- Best use of mobile learning
- Best use of social and collaborative learning technologies
- Best use of learning technologies to ensure compliance
- Most innovative new learning technologies product
- Best learning game
- Best use of simulations or virtual environments for learning
- Best online distance learning programme
- Best use of blended learning
- Best learning platform implementation
- Learning designer of the year
- Learning developer of the year
- Learning technologies team of the year
- Learning technologies company of the year
To enter your project, you must register by 29th June with final written submissions being supplied by 31st July 2018 (and don't forget to include your non-refundable registration fee of £165 (+VAT) for each entry).
The winners will be announced at the annual gala dinner at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London in November.
Further details are available at the Learning Technologies Awards website.