Agile principles call for iterative and incremental development that improves as a project advances. It’s an effective way to make project corrections as requirements change.
This podcast with Megan Torrance cover the following topics:
- Where Agile started and what it’s about
- How Agile is different than Addie or the waterfall method
- Six key Agile practices that apply to eLearning project management
- How to improve through iteration and making incremental advancements
- Determining what to include in the early iterations
- The meaning of LLAMA and the model
- Reputation of the eLearning industry
- How to run an Agile project adapted for LX design
- Convincing clients that an iterative approach results in the best solution
- Tool recommendations for Agile project management
Listen to the podcast at The eLearning Coach.