The ideal candidate must be able to:
• Write detailed specifications, detailed content and outlines
• Liaise with subject matter experts to produce high quality eLearning scripts.
• Develop innovative and engaging course content using adobe captivate.
• Produce graphics and other multimedia content utilising adobe suite products.
• Design learning carried out in an AR/VR environment.
• Design instructor led training materials.
Skills Development Scotland have awarded a contract for the development of a "Workbased Learning eLearning Resource" to Latitude 91, an IT services business based in Basingstoke, which is the parent company of Skillset.ltd.
GDPR - Privacy Notice
eLearningScotland is an eLearning resource company, producing and distributing a range of resources, events and websites. Under GDPR, we act as a ‘Data Controller’ for the data we hold.
Established in 2007, the ALT Learning Technologist of the Year Awards celebrate and reward excellent practice and outstanding achievement in the Learning Technology field, and aim to promote intelligent use of Learning Technology on a national scale. The Awards are open to individuals and teams based anywhere in the world.
In addition to the usual judges selected awards, ALT will also be presenting a Community Choice Award, where you can vote for the winner.
ALT have published, via their Research in Learning Technology journal, a themed collection of articles deriving from the second Playful Learning Conference, held in July 2017.