The eLearning Alliance Vision
The eLearning Alliance project aims to encourage the growth of e-Learning across all sections of our communities.
By growing the use of eLearning (as well as other training & learning methods), we believe it will allow for greater opportunities for:
- Organisations to provide lower cost and effective learning opportunities to staff and stakeholders,
- Individuals to gain access to personal development opportunities relevant to their current (and future) goals & ambitions, and
- The creation of a wider community learning culture, where lifelong learning is achievable for all members of the community.
What We Will Do
We will achieve our vision by:
- creating opportunities to allow the sharing of experiences and good practice
- running workshops and events that allow subject experts to deliver targeted learning to individuals
- sharing resources to widen the spread of good practice and learning opportunities across the community
- building relationships which look for opportunities for joint working in value creating projects
- influencing policy makers and budget holders to consider more fully the benefits of technology in learning and the aims of building a wider community learning culture.
Support the eLearning Alliance with a donation: