Once you understand accessible design and inclusive design, you can’t turn back. That’s because changing your design habits is not only easy, it has a big impact on the lives of others and it benefits everyone.
This podcast is a conversation with Connie Malamed (eLearning Coach) and Brian Dusablon from Learning Ninjas.
- Difference between accessibility and inclusive design
- Limits of accessibility guidelines
- Methods for adopting an inclusive design mindset at the start of a project
- Creating your own standards for inclusive design Lenses of accessibility to analyze for eLearning: animation; audio and video; color; controls; readability
- How to design inclusively for animations
- How to design inclusively for typical graphics and the challenges of infographics
- How to design inclusively for audio and video
- Looking at the lens of time in terms of inclusive design
- How to get started quickly
- What to do if management is resistant to inclusive design
- Biggest challenges regarding accessibility in the learning industry
You can listen to the conversation here - the eLearning coach.